Feb 19, 2011

Butter Crunch and Avocado salad

Hello there!

Avocados have a great nutritional value, though its a little high on calories.So I always find ways to use avocado without adding much sugar(Hmm... i must say avocado milk shake is one of my favorite drinks, tastes yum!) So I  made this salad as an accompaniment to lunch, turned out really well, N liked it too! And I was happy I found a way to use the remaining butter crunch leaves that I had.



Here goes the recipe:

Ingredients:

One whole avocado, skin peeled and cut into bite sized cubes.
One whole tomato Chopped
A handful of butter crunch leaves - chopped

For dressing:

1 tbsp  EVOO
2 tbsp  lemon juice
2 tsp Black pepper powder
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese

Just toss all the ingredients well together(except grated cheese) and top it with cheese. Healthy and attractive salad is ready!

One more closer look at the salad:


No comments:

Post a Comment